Titanium D Cell Solvent Trap Tubes
The Titanium D Cell Solvent Trap Tube is internally threaded on both ends. This allows you to attach end caps for storage of solvent or to the end of a barrel to clean your weapon.
- Outside Diameter 1.500″
- Inside Diameter 1.360″
- We have 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch solvent trap tubes
- Actual lengths are: 5.6″, 7.6″, 9.6″ and 11.6″
- Weights are 4.1 for 5.6″, 5.2 for 7.6″, 7.2 for 9.6″ and 8.8 for 11.6″ (Weights are in ounces)
- Titanium Solvent Trap Tubes are 60% lighter than carbon steel tubes
- A completed 5.6″ is 13.3 oz complete with aluminum end cap and thread protectors.
- These only take D-Cell thread protectors and End Caps.
- These all come UNFINISHED.
- These are the Cadillac of tubes!
By itself, a solvent trap is basically a barrel plug. It is stated that the intent of a solvent trap during the bore cleaning operations, is to catch and trap gun cleaning solvent. Solvent traps do attach to the muzzle of a firearm, but they do not have any design features that could be intended to allow a bullet to pass through them. The original design is manufactured to be sure that they are not to be used to silence, muffle or diminish the report of a portable firearm. They are specifically used to catch solvent and other slimy materials dripping out of the barrel of your gun during the cleaning process. Solvent Trap parts are sold for cleaning purposes only, and any other use could be a BATF violation.
- Made to catch and trap gun cleaning solvent
- Solvent part are for cleaning purposes only
- Solvent traps are not used to silence, muffle or diminish sound from a firearm
We ask customers to please follow all NFA laws, they are not a joke and are easy to comply with.