D Cell Thread Protectors Aluminum
The D-Cell Thread Protectors are hard coat anodized improving strength and preventing galling. All thread protectors are test fitted before shipping and are only being offered in Maglite versions at this time. Please follow all NFA laws. Modification of the center marked caps without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony.
- These fit the rear of all our D Cell Solvent Trap tubes and D-Cell Maglite flashlights.
- Typically the .22, 9mm and .223 calibers are 1/2X28
- The 37/64 is usually for 45 caliber and 5/8X24 is for .30 calibers
- Remember: aluminum is quick to strip so be extra careful to thread the parts on straight.
- Sometimes lithium grease helps with assembly.
- Old Maglite tube size is 1.638 or so. The new tubes are 1.50″ in carbon steel.
- The parts fit the model numbers sx43426, s2d016.
- These are being offered in Maglite only versions at this time
- Hard Coat Anodizing Adds Strength and Prevents Galling in Aluminum
- Check with your barrel manufacturer to determine thread size