C Cell Solvent Trap Kit 6 inch with Quick Attach Adapter (QAA)
- Tubes Available in Anodized Aluminum
- Actual tube length is 5.6″
- Quick attach adapter
- Easy installation and removal
- Check with your barrel manufacturer to determine thread size
Best C-Cell Anodized aluminum Solvent Trap Kit on the market! Made in the USA!
Note: All C-Cell aluminum kit parts, including the tube, end cap, thread protector and/or quick attach adapter are made of aluminum and then anodized.
Our C Cell Solvent Trap Kit is easy to assemble and use; just screw an end cap and thread protector onto the tube and screw the unit onto the muzzle end of your barrel. The trap will catch the solvent you pour through your barrel to clean it. Recycle your solvent to save money and be environmentally conscious.
Solvent Traps Direct offers affordable, legal three piece solvent trap tubes and kits.
- Outside Diameter 1.23"
- Inside Diameter 1.03"
- Tubes available in Anodized Aluminum
- Solvent Trap Tube Length is 5.6 inches
- End Caps are available in Anodized Aluminum
- Thread Protector is 1/2×28
- Please follow all NFA laws. Modification of one of our Solvent Traps without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony.
Add one of the following 5 Cerakote Colors to any of our Solvent Trap Kits
You can build your own kit, just pic your tube, end cap and thread protector or Quick Attach Adapter!
Our A Cell Titanium Solvent Trap Kits are cleaning accessories designed to trap fluids that harm the environment. Cleaning solvents are noxious and can contaminate water supplies.
Solvent traps help sportsmen contribute to a clean environment and our products are legal and environmentally safe when used as intended.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
6" C cell solvent trap tube
Great construction. Lighter than I expected. Fit and finish is great. Gonna order a D cell.
Great craftsmanship and quality, will be placing another order soon.
C cell solvent trap
Fit and finish were perfect. Good strong materials and fast shipping. What more could anyone ask for?