Flat Dark Earth Add-on Cerakote Coating for Kits
Solvent Trap Kit Optional Cerakoting
Announcing our optional Cerakote Coating.
Product Options - Choose One of 5 Classic Cerakote Colors
- Graphite Black
- Sniper Gray
- Flat Dark Earth
- O D Green
- Robin's Egg Blue - Discontinued
Cerakote - Choose one of 5 Classic Colors
We are working with a veteran owned, Certified Cerakote applicator shop to offer optional Cerakoting to our solvent trap kits.
The 5 colors we carry are the most Popular Cerakote Colors in the firearms industry and the following are available now:
- Graphite Black H-146Q Our most popular satin black.
- Sniper Grey H-234Q Dark grey with blueish tint.
- Flat Dark Earth H-265
- O.D. Green H-236Q Medium olive drab green.
- Robin's Egg Blue Item: H-175Q - Discontinued
Pricing of Cerakoting is $49 for your new 3 piece kit.
** These Cerakoted Solvent Trap Kits take up to an additional 2 weeks for delivery due to Cerakote coating process.
- Cerakoted parts take up to 2 weeks for fulfillment and are shipped when cerakote is completed.
- *PLEASE NOTE: Every effort has been made to accurately represent the Cerakote colors shown on this website. Colors may vary upon lighting conditions. Due to limitations of internet color rendering and/or monitor brightness the color samples shown may not be 100% accurate in representing the true coating color. To request an actual coated color chip, visit Cerakote.com
**Metal Finishes: The same limitations apply to the color variations of metals used in our firearm products; naked titanium, naked carbon steel and naked aluminum finishes that are shown may not be 100% accurate in representing the true metal color as lighting, color rendering and screen brightness may vary.
No Refund Policy on Custom Orders
All Machine Time and Cerakote orders are classified as "Custom Orders" so there will be no refunds. -- Updated Jan 11, 2019
Add Legendary Cerakote Quality to you Solvent Trap Kit!
Our A Cell Titanium Solvent Trap Kits are cleaning accessories designed to trap fluids that harm the environment. Cleaning solvents are noxious and can contaminate water supplies.
Solvent traps help sportsmen contribute to a clean environment and our products are legal and environmentally safe when used as intended.
NOTES: H Series Cerakote Coating - Oven Cure
Firearms, knives, eye wear, consumer electronics, salt water applications
Cerakote Attributes: (STAR RATINGS)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful fit and finish on the trap. A bargain at the price!
had my trap done in fde, they did a great job with the application. its so good i have to have my rifle done now to make it match.
The cerakote came out great on my titanium kit. Color was even and the finish was perfectly smooth and non reflective. Everything you need cerakote to do. Cant say how well it matches the magpul FDE color since I dont own any, but it matches my Duracoat color pretty well. Only down side is that this company will not cerakote your muzzle brake, just the solvent trap tube and end caps.