Shorty Muzzle Brake for Quick Attach Adapter
Stubby Muzzle Brake for Quick Attach Adapter does NOT include a Quick Attach Adapter.
- Coated Carbon Steel Black Muzzle Brake with external acme threads for Quick Attach Adapter
- Has one port
- Overall length is 1 9/16" (compared to standard length Muzzle Brake of 2.375″)
- 4 Thread Sizes are Available: all are Carbon Steel Metal
- 1/2 x 28 Standard for.223
- 1/2 x 28 Drilled out for 9mm
- 5/8 x 24 Standard for .308
- 1/2 x 36 Standard for 9mm
- Designed to solve the hassle of removing your brake or thread protector to use your solvent trap
- The external thread will not work with other adapters
- Muzzle Brake will only work with our Quick Attach Adapter designed Maglite and B, C and D size tubes
- Check with your barrel manufacturer to determine thread size
Looking for Related Products?y Muzzle Brakes for Quick Attach Adapters
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great price for an excellent product
Works great! Very convenient, I would definitely recommend this. I have 3 already and will be buying more in the future.
Than You all for your Amazing products and Service....
High quality muzzle brake. Great finish on product, easy install, and great overall presentation. Would buy again and would also recommend to a friend.
Have 2 of these for different calibers and both are just what I wanted. A+ customer service and they ship quick. Will definitely buy here in the future.
Outstanding Product. One You Wont Regret Buying it!!!!! Well Worth the Money
Had some issues with my length of barrel tennon and the direct thread adapter on my tube for my form 1 can getting carbon locked. Decided to buy these so I could get the can off easier. I turned the shoulder down on the brake to clock it correctly, if you don’t have a lathe, you will need precision shims to get the ports correct. The machine work is very nice, acme threads are smooth and tight. Minimal carbon bleed through between the cap and brake taper. The single port does help with recoil a good bit. Tamed my .308 down to a pleasant push instead of a snappy kick. 6.5 is just as nice. I have five of these brakes now on multiple calibers, bolt and gas guns. They work phenomenal.