Spacer Tubes for Solvent Traps
Spacer Tubes are described as a turn down from larger pipe and are meant to cover the button hole on Mag Lite type tubes. Any Spacer Tube is made of raw unfinished material is light and fits in your C, B or D cell tubes. Please follow all N.F.A. laws. Modification of the center marked caps without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony.
- D Cell Titanium Spacer OD = 1.354″ / ID = 1.282″
- B Cell Titanium Spacer OD = 1.135″ / ID = 1.063″
- D Cell Stainless Steel Spacer Tube OD = 1.310″ / ID = 1.200″
- C Cell Aluminum Spacer OD = 1.000" / ID = 0.880"
- Stainless spacer pipe is sized for the D cell tubes and the Aluminum spacer pipe is for the C cell tubes
- D Cell Carbon Steel and C Cell Aluminum spacer tubes are cut to about 8″
- D Cell and B Cell Titanium spacer tubes are cut to lengths about 2" or 4″
- D cell tubes are available in Stainless Steel or Titanium