Spacer Tubes for Solvent Traps
Spacer Tubes are described as a turn down from larger pipe and are meant to cover the button hole on Mag Lite type tubes. Any spacer tube that is made of raw unfinished material is light and fits in your C, B or D cell tubes. Please follow all N.F.A. laws. Modification of solvent traps without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony.
Availability (Now 2020+)
- D-Cell Titanium spacer tubes come in 1 inch, 1 1/2 inch, 2 inch and 4 inch lengths.
- C-Cell Aluminum spacer tubes come in 2 inch lengths only.
- B Cell Ti 1 1/2 inch and 2 inch lengths.
- D Cell Titanium Spacer OD = 1.354″ / ID = 1.282″
- B Cell Titanium Spacer OD = 1.14″ / Thickness - 0.05”
- D Cell Stainless Steel Spacer Tube OD = 1.310″ / ID = 1.200″
- C Cell Aluminum Spacer OD = 1.000" / ID = 0.040"
- Stainless spacer pipe is sized for the D cell tubes and the Aluminum spacer pipe is for the C cell tubes
- D Cell Carbon Steel spacer tubes are cut to about 8″
- D Cell and B Cell Titanium spacer tubes are cut to lengths. 1", 1 1/2", 2" or 4″
- D cell tubes are available in Stainless Steel or Titanium
Note: Same image used on both 2" C-cell & D-cell spacer tubes as typical.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a must have item to complete a snug internal fit...
Best Solvent trap components on the market, Outstanding customer service.
Spacer should be about .010 longer. :)
I selected the titanium option and am not disappointed; lightweight and fits perfectly.
We'll milled, perfect fit
Great Quality Tubes and will be buying more of your products in the future Thanks.
The spacer is simple, light, clean cut and well made with no burs. It fits prefectly inside the tube, and will work perfectly.
Great quality, no burs. Square corners ends. Would not hesitate to buy again.