Spacer Tubes for Solvent Traps
Spacer Tubes are described as a turn down from larger pipe and are meant to cover the button hole on Mag Lite type tubes. Any spacer tube that is made of raw unfinished material is light and fits in your C, B or D cell tubes. Please follow all N.F.A. laws. Modification of solvent traps without an approved tax stamp could be considered a felony.
Availability (June 2020+)
- D-Cell Titanium spacer tubes come in 1 inch, 1 1/2 inch, 2 inch and 4 inch lengths.
- C-Cell Aluminum spacer tubes come in 2 inch lengths only.
- D Cell Titanium Spacer OD = 1.354″ / ID = 1.282″
- B Cell Titanium Spacer OD = 1.135″ / ID = 1.063″
- D Cell Stainless Steel Spacer Tube OD = 1.310″ / ID = 1.200″
- C Cell Aluminum Spacer OD = 1.000" / ID = 0.880"
- Stainless spacer pipe is sized for the D cell tubes and the Aluminum spacer pipe is for the C cell tubes
- D Cell Carbon Steel spacer tubes are cut to about 8″
- D Cell and B Cell Titanium spacer tubes are cut to lengths. 1", 1 1/2", 2" or 4″
- D cell tubes are available in Stainless Steel or Titanium
Note: Same image used on both 2" C-cell & D-cell spacer tubes. Sorry for any inconvenience, we hope to update soon.